Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anybody Know Ciss Mp800

Trent Barracks Cesere Battisti "

March 2006
"cosmic energy"


Cosmic energy (life) style of painting with a very instinctive, at times almost visceral, I transfer to canvas the energy, vitality, the dynamism of creative impulses that surge swirling in my mind as an artist.
and women. Each color represented all forms for me to have a strong symbolic - of expression, the combination of different colors, in a system seemingly causal and abstract composition, reveals my continuous and determined effort to make tangible and concrete to every observer that overwhelming, natural, inexhaustible life force contained in every human being. Energy that is manifested in the movement of the body, the creative force of the spirit, in a continuing ability and willingness to change and growth. This pictorial language is, for me, essential.
to best express my continuing quest for freedom overbearing personal expression e.
creative.

Nicoletta Tamanini

0 comments:

Post a Comment